Food & Beverage MeetingBusiness
Food & Beverage Meeting Presentation
Premium Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
If you need to have a presentation ready for your next meeting, this new presentation template is perfect for you. It’s focused on food and beverage, so restaurant businesses, catering companies, hotels and similar can make the most of these slides, with many customizable resources for use.
How many times have you heard that pictures are worth a thousand words? They’re one of the best resources to illustrate concepts and grab attention, and thus we’ve made sure to include high quality ones. We’ve distributed them across several slides, where they are part of the different layouts, giving variety to the presentation itself. The backgrounds are light gray, and there are some orange shapes here and there to have a little bit of contrast. You’ll need to mention things like the schedule, a project proposal, reports and statistics, and that’s where our graphs and infographics come into play. They are customizable, which means you can adapt them to match your own data. There are also icons that you can use to highlight the information or for decoration. What’s more, you’ll find a nice collection of cocktail icons in our extra slides, just in case. As for the text, there’s a display sans font for titles and a geometric slab serif typeface for body text, which works better than you think! Download this elegant template and prepare the best mix of photos, data and awesomeness in a single Google Slides or PowerPoint presentation!
Features of this template
- An attractive template with elegant pictures and minimalist layouts for organizing your data
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 22 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free and premium resources used