This website is operated by Freepik Company, S.L., registered in the Commercial Registry of Málaga, volume 4994, sheet 217, page number MA-113059, with Tax Number B-93183366 and registered office at 13 Molina Lario St., 5th floor, 29015, Málaga, Spain.
Accessing and using the Slidesgo Website implies that the User has read and accepts to be bound by these Terms without exception. In case the User does not accept the Terms or have any objection to any part of the present Terms the User must not use the Slidesgo Website.
Freepik Company, S.L. may modify the Terms at any time and thus we recommend that the Terms are reviewed on a regular basis by the User. The date at the beginning of these Terms refers to the latest update of these Terms, which will be applicable from the date of publication.
Some Services provided through the Slidesgo Website may be subject to specific conditions or instructions that must be accepted by the User prior to the provision of the relevant Service. These specific conditions may be imposed by Freepik Company, S.L. or by third parties. Such specific conditions shall apply in addition to the Terms and in case of conflict shall supersede the Terms. Accordingly the User must read and accept such specific conditions before the provision of the relevant Service.
1. OFFERED SERVICES
Through the Slidesgo Website, the User can search, access and/or download presentation templates (slides) regarding various themes and styles that may include, without limitation, text files and graphic resources such as icons, illustrations, photographs and videos with its corresponding audio. Such slides available in the Website and their content to be referred to as “Slidesgo Content”.
2. AUTHORISED USE OF THE SLIDESGO WEBSITE
The User is only authorized to use the Slidesgo Website and the Services in accordance with the Terms and in good faith. In particular and without limitation Users undertake that any access or downloads of any content available in the Slidesgo Website or through the Services will always be the result of a genuine legitimate interest of the User.
The User agrees not to use the Services negligently, for fraudulent purposes or in an unlawful manner that could damage the image, interests or rights of the Slidesgo Website.
The User will not interfere with the functioning of the Slidesgo Website or in the Services. The User agrees not to carry out any action that may damage, make unavailable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Slidesgo Website or the Services, which may impact the security of the Slidesgo Website or the Services, or which may in any way interfere with the Services offered by Freepik Company S.L. It is prohibited to use robots, spiders or any other mechanism, mobile application, program or tool to access, copy or control any part of the Slidesgo Website or the Services in any way which is contrary to the ordinary use of the Slidesgo Websites or which infringes Freepik Company S.L.’s interests, without its express prior authorization. Likewise, it is prohibited to obtain or attempt to obtain the contents of the Slidesgo Website using any method or system not expressly authorized by Freepik Company S.L. or which is not the ordinary method of accessing the Slidesgo Website.
The User shall be responsible of ensuring, prior to using the Services, that the features of the Services meet the User’s needs and that he/she/it has all requirements, equipment and software necessary for this purpose and of any costs required for the use of the Services.
The rights granted to the User under these Terms are personal and shall not be assigned to any third party (including affiliates or entities part of the same group of companies) totally or partially, by any mean, without the prior, express and written consent from Freepik Company, S.L.
When providing the Services, the Slidesgo Website can publish advertising either related or not to the searched contents or the Services, which is expressly accepted by the User.
To use said Services, the User must register, creating a Username and a password and activating his/her account. With this in mind, the User must provide a valid e-mail address via which he/she shall receive any notification about the Services. If the User is a legal person or a business, their Username must match their business name or complete name and the person who carries out the registration on behalf of said legal person or business guarantees that he/she is duly empowered to bind said legal person or business and that this legal person or business is bound by the present Terms.
The User undertakes to provide any information required for registration of a mandatory nature, as well as to provide information which is truthful, complete and up-to-date. The User is responsible for keeping said information up-to-date in the appropriate way. If the User provides, or the Company has reasons to suspect that it has provided, any information which is false, not up-to-date or incomplete, the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User's account.
The User must take car of his/her password, treating it confidentially and not disclosing it to any other people. The User shall not allow any other users to gain access using the User’s account nor should he/she use the account of another User.
The User is responsible for everything carried out from his/her account via any device. If the User suspects that another User is using his/her account, the User must inform the Company forthwith
The Company may suspend or cancel the User account if it believes that has failed to meet the present Conditions.
The Services allow Users to search, access and/or download Slidesgo Content. Slidesgo Content is offered under the conditions stated from time to time in the Slidesgo Website and its use is allowed in the terms set out in these Terms.
If you have any question regarding any content or believe that it infringes any right, that it does not comply with these Terms, or that is inappropriate, you can do so by contacting Freepik Company, S.L. as indicated in Section 10 or following the instructions provided on the Slidesgo Website for a copyright complaint and sending an email to email@example.com.
The User acknowledges and agrees that he/she/it uses the Slidesgo Website and its Services at the User’s own risk and under the User’s responsibility and therefore Freepik Company, S.L. does not accept any responsibility for misuse or use in breach of these Terms.
The User will be responsible for any damages to Freepik Company, S.L. resulting from the User’s use of the Slidesgo Website and the Services in breach of the Terms and accepts to indemnify Freepik Company, S.L. and its directors, employees, agents and representatives from any liability in which they may incur resulting from the User’s breach of these Terms.
Freepik Company, S.L. does not warrant the availability or continuity of the Slidesgo Website and the Services, neither its reliability, quality, completeness, accuracy or whether they are fit for a specific purpose or activity.
As way of example and without limitation, Freepik Company, S.L. shall not be liable for any damages that may result from:
- Interruptions, viruses, technical problems, interferences, omissions, unavailability, power cuts, failure of the telecommunication networks or the User’s equipment which are not Freepik Company, S.L.’s responsibility.
- Delays or unavailability of the Slidesgo Website and the Services due to deficiencies or traffic overload on the Internet, in the communication network or the electricity grid.
- Third party actions.
- Unavailability of the Slidesgo Website and the Services due to maintenance or software updates.
- Any other event beyond Freepik Company, S.L.’s direct control.
SAVE FOR FREEPIK COMPANY, S.L.’S WILFUL MISCONDUCT, AND THOSE CASES IN WHICH DUE TO THE SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE USER INVOLVED OR THE NATURE OF THE MATTER, APPLICABLE LAW PROVIDES THAT LIABILITY CANNOT BE LIMITED BY AGREEMENT, USE OF THE SLIDESGO WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES IS AT THE SOLE RISK OF THE USER AND FREEPIK COMPANY, S.L. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND CAUSED TO THE USER AS A RESULT OF USING THE SLIDEGO WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property rights over the Slidesgo Website, the Services, and/or the Slidesgo Content, its design, and source code, and all content included in any of them (including, without limitation, text, images, animations, data bases, graphics, logos, trademarks, icons, buttons, pictures, videos, sound recordings, etc.) belong or are licensed to Freepik Company, S.L.
Except as expressly authorized under these Terms, the reproduction or distribution, as well as transformation, producing any derivative works of any kind, public communication, making available, extraction, reuse or any other use of the Slidesgo Website, the Services, the Slidesgo Content or any of its parts, is strictly forbidden.
If you believe that any content infringes third party rights or does not comply with these Terms, you can report it to Freepik Company, S.L. as set forth in Section 10. In addition, you can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. LICENSING AGREEMENT FOR SLIDESGO CONTENTS
The Company authorises the User to access, download and use the Slidesgo Templates and the Adapted Contents, as defined below, solely by dint of the present clause. The Company or its licensors reserve all the rights with regard to both the Slidesgo Contents and to the Adapted Contents which are not specifically granted to the User by dint of the present condition.
The Company grants the User a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable license with a worldwide territorial scope and throughout the period of the duration of the rights, to download, use and modify the Slidesgo Templates and Adapted Contents on a device owned or controlled by the User and only for those purposes and uses authorised by these Conditions.
For the purposes of clarification, the following concepts shall take the meanings set out below:
- “Slidesgo Templates” shall be deemed to be the presentation templates that the Users may download directly from the website to which no subsequent modification of any type has been made by the user, regardless of whether they are in an Editable or Non-editable Format, as defined below.
- “Adapted Content” shall be taken to mean any Slidesgo Templates to which any modification has been made by the User, individually or jointly by the User and the User Team, as defined later, to adapt them to their needs, regardless of whether they are in an Editable or Non-editable Format, as defined below.
- “Editable Format” shall be taken to mean a format that allows the User or a third-party, besides reading it, to make modifications to the file of any type, such as, without limitation, any modifications or alterations to any of the elements going to make up the file, changes to the distribution of its elements, removal or addition of new elements etc.
- “Non-editable format” shall be taken to mean” a file format which allows the User or a third-party solely to read the file itself and to carry out any modification to it under the terms described below.
7.1. What can the User do with the Slidesgo Templates?
Under the licence granted by the Company, the User is authorised to:
- Download any Slidesgo Template to deploy it for those uses permitted under these Terms and Conditions.
- Adapt, transform and work on the Slidesgo Templates to create presentations adapted to the needs of the User (the “Adapted Content”).
- Share the Slidesgo Templates with other individuals who belong to the same team or organisation as the User and who are collaborating with the User on the creation of the presentation and/or its modification (the “User Team”). Hence, the User may only share the Slidesgo Templates with the User Team and solely to work on the creation of the Adapted Content.
7.2. What can the User do with the Adapted Contents?
The permitted uses for the Adapted Contents in Editable Format are the following:
- To share the Adapted Content in Editable Format with individuals belonging to the Username who are working on the creation or modification of the Adapted Content.
The permitted uses for the Adapted Contents in Non-editable Format are the following:
- To use the Adapted Contents in personal, professional, commercial, educational and advertising or marketing presentations which may be viewed by a public or private audience, intended for sale incorporated in a product, shared within a learning or e-learning platform, internal network or any other content delivery platform that allows access to the Adapted Content or its downloading, provided that the reason for said distribution of the content is not that of obtaining the specific Adapted Content.
- To publish the Adapted Content in Non-editable Format, in online or electronic publications, including websites and webpages (for personal and professional use), blogs (for personal and professional use) or social media, provided that all the attribution requirements are complied with, as detailed in point 4 of the present clause, and that said publication of the Adapted Content does not entail any licence, resale or distribution.
- Any other use approved in writing by the Company. Note: To request permission in writing for a specific use of Slidesgo Template or Adapted Content, the Company is informed via the contact section provided.
7.3. Which uses of Slidesgo Templates and the Adapted Contents are prohibited?
- Reselling, assigning, transferring, sublicensing, sharing or making available to third parties (i) the Slidesgo Templates, irrespective of the format they are in (except for those permitted uses foreseen in section 1), (ii) the Adapted Contents in Editable Format (except for those permitted uses foreseen in section 2) and/or (iii) any work deriving from the above.
- Using any of the elements going to make up the Slidesgo Template or the Adapted Content (by way of example, without limitation: slides, texts, icons, vectors, photos etc.) in a manner isolated and separate from Slidesgo Template or the Adapted Content. In the event that the User wishes to use elements going to make up the Slidesgo Template or the Adapted Content separately as icons, vectors or photos, they must be downloaded directly from www.freepik.com and/or www.flaticon.com, with the User complying with the terms and conditions of usage of the content of each website.
- Using the Slidesgo Template or the Adapted Content without complying with the attribution requirements of section 7.4.
- Using the Slidesgo Template or the Adapted Contents in a manner which suggests an association or sponsorship by the Company or Website.
- Using or including the Slidesgo Templates (irrespective of the format they are in), the Adapted Contents (in Editable Format), or a work deriving from the above, not wholly nor partially, in a database or file or in any other product or service that offers downloadable presentations, icons, images or, in any collection, set of videos, or repertory, which may be subject to distribution or resale or if used in any other way which may prevent or limit future visits or downloads from the Website.
- Using the elements which go to make up the Slidesgo Templates (wholly or partially) in a brand, logo or as part thereof, or which serves in any way to guarantee or imply a guarantee of any product and/or service, unless in these uses the elements of the Slidesgo Templates are deployed modified in such a way that it constitutes new, different content which does not cause any confusion amongst the public as regards the original content of the Slidesgo Templates or which involves usage of the content of the Slidesgo Templates on a template or as proof, nor as a product or final material.
- Using the contents of the Slidesgo Contents or Adapted Contents in a manner which may regarded as defamatory, offensive, obscene, immoral or illegal, including, without being limited to, its use in a manner which makes any person appearing in the Slidesgo Contents as having a negative connotation or displays him/her in a manner which they may regard as offensive such as, for example, their use in; pornography; adverts for escort or similar services; support for political ideologies or formations or birth control products.
- Using the content of the Slidesgo Contents or Adapted Contents in a manner which negatively impacts the reputation, offends or vilifies a person, race, gender, culture, religion, country, region, city, town or anywhere else.
In order to be able to use the Slidesgo Contents and the Adapted Contents, regardless of the format they are in, under the present Terms and Conditions the User must, at all times and irrespective of whether he/she shares with third parties or with the User Team, make sure that the creators or owners of the rights over the original content included as part of the Slidesgo Contents and the Adapted Contents (for example, icons, vectors, photos etc.) are duly accredited in all copies of the presentation. In particular, the User undertakes not to eliminate from any presentation in editable or non-editable format, any attribution section which may have been generated by the Website and to make sure about any other person with whom he/she has shared the content, unless the User acquires a licence that allows him/her to allow said attribution to be omitted. The Website may contain further instructions about the attribution obligations that the User must comply with and any information about which the licence/s allows them to eliminate said attribution.
The User’s Rights under this condition shall end automatically without any prior notice if the User fails to meet the Conditions. Upon termination of these rights, the User shall cease any use of the Slidesgo Contents and shall destroy any total or partial copies thereof.
8. USE OF THE SLIDESGO CONTENT
Freepik Company, S.L. authorizes the User to access, download and use the Slidesgo Content under the terms of this Section. Freepik Company, S.L. and its licensors reserve all rights over the Slidesgo Content not expressly granted in this license to the User.
Freepik Company, S.L. authorizes the User in a non-transferable, limited, non-exclusive, manner and on a worldwide basis for the duration of the relevant rights; to download, use and modify content in the Slidesgo Content, in a device the User owns or controls and only for the purposes and uses allowed in these Terms.
The User may only use contents within the Slidesgo Content to create presentations, modify them, and share the editable presentation containing the Slidesgo Content with other individuals belonging to the same team or organization as the User and who are collaborating with the User in the presentation’s creation and/or modification (the “User’s Team”). Therefore the User may only share an editable format of the Slidesgo Content with the User’s Team and only to collaborate in the creation or modification of the presentation.
The User is only allowed to share Slidesgo Content to third parties outside of the User’s Team in a non-editable format, ensuring always that neither the User, the User’s Team nor the third party recipient are sublicensing, reselling or distributing Slidesgo Content in any manner not expressly provided for in these Terms. Additionally, the User shall, at all times and whether sharing with the User’s Team or third parties, ensure that the creators or holders of rights over the original content included as part of the Slidesgo Content (e.g. icons, vectors, photos, etc.) are duly credited in all copies of the presentation. In particular the User undertakes not to remove in any editable or non-editable format of a presentation, any crediting section which may have been generated by the Slidesgo Website, unless the User acquires a license allowing him/her/it to omit such credits. The Slidesgo Website might contain further indications about the crediting obligations the User must comply with and information about which license allows them to remove such credits.
Under no circumstances shall the User or the User’s Team be allowed to sublicense, resell, distribute or allow any third parties to use the contents within the Slidesgo Content in any other way without Freepik Company, S.L.’s prior written consent.
The User rights under this Section will end automatically without any notice if the User breaches any of the Terms. In case of termination of the rights hereunder, the User shall cease using content in the Slidesgo Content and will destroy every copy, whether total or partial, thereof.
9. CHANGES AND CLOSURE OF THE SLIDESGO WEBSITE
Freepik Company, S.L. may, at any moment, and without incurring in any responsibility towards the User, modify the content of the Slidesgo Website or the Services, limit or modify the conditions or cease to provide some or all the Services and features available or deactivate and delete all or some of the User accounts and their corresponding information. However, Freepik Company, S.L. will comply with its obligations regarding the keeping of records in relation of certain transactions for the relevant period as provided by applicable law.
10. GENERAL AND CONTACT INFORMATION
The use of the Slidesgo Website and the Services shall be governed by Spanish Law. Except for those cases in which applicable regulations impose a specific jurisdiction, any dispute in connection with these Terms shall be resolved by the Courts of Málaga, and the Parties expressly waive any other applicable jurisdiction.
If any provision in these Terms is declared to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed that it had not been included. The remaining provisions in these Terms shall not be affected in any way.
You may contact Freepik Company, S.L. for any query or claim in https://slidesgo.com.