New Year's Social Media Plan Presentation - Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
The year is coming to an end and a lot of people are looking forward to attending a big party on New Year’s Eve. Spread the word on social media platforms and present a marketing plan thanks to our new free template, an elegant and exciting option to impress everybody!
New Year's Social Media Plan
If what you’re looking for is elegance, positivity and a slide deck that can raise everyone’s spirit, this is the one, since the pictures convey just that. The backgrounds are white, but it’s the black and golden tones what actually gives the classy feel to the text and the included resources. Speaking of the text, the title font has a refined but strong appearance, grabbing so much attention from your target audience. We can assure you that the layouts are effective and easily editable. Come on, don’t wait until December 31 and start using this template as your next marketing tool!
Features of this template
- An elegant template with a classy title font and cool pictures with a nice filter
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 32 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
A cool professional newsletter is all that you need to keep your colleagues up to date with the latest news from your tech company. But if you want them to read it, you need to get their attention, offer something interesting. This new free presentation template can help you build...
Back to School time has arrived at Slidesgo! Whether you are a school center or a business focused on stationery and other school supplies, this free template will help you plan and report your Social Media Strategy. Your marketing campaign will get to both parents and students, and getting a...