Chinese New Year Presentation - Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
The year 2020 is going to be the Year of the Rat, which is considered a year of new beginnings and renewals. Indeed, this new free template by Slidesgo is about Chinese New Year, so if you have to give a presentation about it, you’ll feel so much confident if it has our design.
Chinese New Year
This is going to be a very, very attractive option for you to impress your audience due to how cool and fitting the backgrounds are, featuring Chinese-related details. The main colors of the palette are red, yellow and white, very appropriate for the theme. The illustrations and icons have a cartoonish style and are a feast for the eyes. Besides, the typography gives a little funny touch to your presentation thanks to the casual title font we’ve chosen. Our broad selection of layouts will make it easy for you to customize this template and appeal to everyone who’s celebrates or is interested in the Chinese New Year.
Features of this template
- A funny template with Chinese-related backgrounds and cartoonish illustrations
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 31 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
New and interesting technologies are being used for teaching. This means that you don’t need to be at school or at the university to take courses. If you need to prepare a webinar or you must give a presentation to talk about e-learning and these kind of advances in education,...
There’s an object that comes to mind when you think of a classroom. What’s in there, other than the students, the teacher and the desks? A chalkboard! The design of our new free template focuses on this! Since today is Teachers’ Day in Spain, we’re sure you’re going to love...