Editorial Design Portfolio
Editorial Design Portfolio Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
As Bulwer-Lytton would say, “the pen is mightier than the sword.” In fact, books, newspapers and magazines are great examples of knowledge sources for us. If you want to present your editorial design portfolio to the general public, use our minimalistic template now!
This theme is based on a portfolio structure. Its design is simple and minimalistic: the white background shows some geometric shapes such as rectangles and squares in gray. In addition, we have added some pictures related to design portfolios, people, work spaces… The title typeface is a reworking of some marketing typefaces, that appear in dark gray and coral in the titles.
Features of this template
- A minimalistic template with a modern design
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 21 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used