38 extra slides only for Premium
Tech Newsletter Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
A cool professional newsletter is all that you need to keep your colleagues up to date with the latest news from your tech company. But if you want them to read it, you need to get their attention, offer something interesting. This new presentation template can help you build teamwork.
The slide design of this presentation is all about modernity and formality, and you can notice that at a glance. The backgrounds come with a techie vibe, full of lines forming triangles in a mesh as a nod to the idea of connectivity and communication. The main color is none other than gray, so that serious tone that you need for this presentation is guaranteed. We think there’s no doubt this newsletter is about technology, but should there be any doubts, we’ve included a couple of pictures and a good amount of fill icons, all of this related to the topic, to go with your text. Oh, right, the text! You won’t have any problems with it thanks to the geometric sans typeface we’ve used for titles, which has the ideal futuristic touch. For body text, and to give a little bit of contrast, we’ve opted for a grotesque sans-serif font—don’t worry, despite the name of these kind of typefaces, these are beautiful. Of course, if you need to display some statistics or other data that needs to be represented visually, we have maps and graphs ready for you to use. Download and customize this template for Google Slides and PowerPoint and get ready to connect with your coworkers!
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 24 different slides to impress your audience
- Available in five colors: gray, dark blue, purple, blue, and orange
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon's extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used