Isometric Proposal Presentation - Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Engaging all the attendees in a project proposal is difficult. You need to sound convincing, confident, and you need to be ready for any questions that may arise. Ease the process using our new free template, whose isometric design stands out and makes your presentation look professional.
Having all your visual content in perspective sounds daring, but it’s actually a nice modern and techie touch for your slides. Of course, all our illustrations have been designed with this isometric approach in mind, so nothing will look out of place. To reinforce the inherent message within your project proposal, the choice of colors is ideal. There’s dark grey, there’s white—solid colors for a solid project—and there’s green, the main tone, which conveys safety and security. Our graphs and infographics come also with this three-dimensional appearance, so that levels up the way you present your data. What about the text? The slides have been designed in such a way that you’ll find it very easy to organize everything properly. Besides, the display typeface used for titles is perfect for any kind of screens, whereas the sans font for body text is no less modern either! We’ve even included an assortment of alternative resources should you need some inspiration or different visuals. Download this template for Google Slides or PowerPoint and showcase your project proposal from the best point of view!
Features of this template
- A project proposal presentation with isometric graphic resources and a modern approach
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 18 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
A cool professional newsletter is all that you need to keep your colleagues up to date with the latest news from your tech company. But if you want them to read it, you need to get their attention, offer something interesting. This new free presentation template can help you build...