High School Resume
High School Resume Presentation
Premium Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Perhaps you’re still in high school and want to get a part-time job to save for your future plans or you wish to find that first job to start building up your career. This template has been designed for this matter, where you can showcase your high school resume and walk toward a bright future.
We’ve designed this template so that it feels fresh, young and motivational. It’s easy to know why, since we’ve opted for several details to achieve that tone. First, the flat illustrations, which are creative and integrate to perfection the colors of the palette. Second, the palette itself! It’s composed of various hues of saturated green, which grabs so much attention, along with some black-and-white play. Third, the backgrounds are clear and feature some abstract shapes to make the presentation a dynamic experience. Next up, the typography, featuring a very eye-catching handwriting font for titles, which emphasizes the youthful vibes and highlights your disposition to keep learning and growing. Body text comes with a versatile typeface, inspired by urban typography. Last but not least, the customization options for this are endless, so edit this presentation according to your own information! Start editing the template in Google Slides, PowerPoint and Keynote!
Features of this template
- A resume presentation template with green tones and a fresh design
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 17 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Uses illustrated concepts from Storyset: editable color, different backgrounds, animated illustrations
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the resources used
This template can be combined with this other one to create the perfect presentation: