Breast Cancer CaseMedical
Breast Cancer Case Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Clinical cases are so convenient, the medical community is always grateful for the information provided. In this occasion, we at Slidesgo have decided to create this new presentation template, focused on breast cancer, so that you can raise awareness about this important topic and help everyone get to know what they can do.
The visuals of the slides are attractive so that all the attendees feel relaxed and at ease while you give your presentation. The main color of the template is, as you can see, a pastel pink, so its brightness will grab attention easily, making the presentation a dynamic experience. The illustrations contain flat colors and no outlines, and the style is very beautiful—your audience will like it for sure. The icons are related to health, the human body and medicine, so using them for your topic is a good idea. Of course, reports and cases like this ask for a good amount of data, but don’t worry. We’ve made sure this template has everything you could need, such as maps, graphs and tables. The slide design is optimized too, so you can organize your information and text in a proper manner. In fact, the typography helps a lot, since the serif font used for titles is ideal for screens. The typeface that you’ll find in body text, on the other hand, is a sans-serif one, and has semi-rounded details. Start customizing this template in Google Slides or PowerPoint and share what you have to say about a breast cancer clinical case.
Features of this template
- A clinical case presentation with pink colors and health-related fill icons
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 26 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used