Minimalist Disease Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
It’s always important to have as much information as possible about a disease in order to be prepared for it and help prevention. Slidesgo is back with a new medical presentation template, whose minimalist design and sober colors makes it formal enough to share all the information in an effective manner.
Sometimes, a bit of simplicity works like a charm, and this is the case. To begin with, the color palette revolves around light blue, which is the perfect color to convey tranquility and safety, and the white present in the backgrounds. These come with some pictures, which is always a nice touch because images can tell so much just at a glance, especially if you replace them with your own to better adapt the presentation to the disease you’re talking about. You’ll need to display a lot of data, and for that, using graphic resources is helpful: it allows you to organize everything properly and present it in an understandable way. In fact, you’ll find icons, infographics and graphs, ready to use and totally editable. There are slides designed for you to write about the pathology, the symptoms, the diagnosis, the treatment and many other important information, whose text will be as readable as it gets thanks to the typography—an elegant sans-serif font. As you can see, you don’t need to worry too much about the design, so download this template and start editing it!
Features of this template
- A minimalist design with pictures and a sober color palette
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 29 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used