Celiac Disease Presentation - Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
As information about celiac disease becomes more available, maybe you need to gather it and present it in an interesting way. This new free medical template by Slidesgo contains all you need to explain the symptoms, the prevention and all the related data.
Let’s begin by talking about the slide design of this presentation. It is very noticeable right off the bat: flat illustrations and a palette focused on yellow—which might remind you of wheat, a cereal especially tied to this disease. The backgrounds contain wavy shapes, giving a nice flow to your message and giving the deck a cool look. The typography leans toward readability, since the sans-serif fonts that we’ve chosen are devoid of any distracting elements and work well with any size. Download and customize the template to start making a cool and modern medical presentation.
Features of this template
- A medical presentation template with flat illustrations and yellow wavy backgrounds
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 28 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
It’s always important to have as much information as possible about a disease in order to be prepared for it and help prevention. Slidesgo is back with a new medical presentation template, whose minimalist design and sober colors makes it formal enough to share all the information in an effective...
When trying to prevent diseases, information is key, and if it’s reliable, all the better. With this new free medical template, you can show the results of a clinical case, including the symptoms, the patient monitoring, the treatment and all the important data. Its design will help you grab your...
Every time there are new advancements in medicine, that’s good news. It could mean a cure has been found for a disease, or there’s fresh information confirming previous researches. Contribute to the medical community by giving an interesting presentation, and with this free breakthrough presentation template, you can make it...