Formal Disease Presentation - Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Our catalog of medical templates for presentations keeps growing with this new slide design, whose goal is to be as formal as it gets. If you need to give a presentation about a disease for a conference or a medical school, you can trust these slides.
Explain your points and provide useful information using our wide array of different simple page layouts, which are clear and contain some rounded rectangles to soften things a bit. Pictures are essential in these kinds of presentations, so get inspired by the ones we’ve included. The backgrounds are as simple as white, but we’ve used blue, green and olive tones for the graphic resources to give contrast and to also convey an optimistic message.
Features of this template
- A formal design with green and blue tones to convey optimism and varied layouts
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 25 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
When trying to prevent diseases, information is key, and if it’s reliable, all the better. With this new free medical template, you can show the results of a clinical case, including the symptoms, the patient monitoring, the treatment and all the important data. Its design will help you grab your...