Legionnaires’ Disease Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Does any of your patients have any of these symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, high fever, muscle pains or headaches? If the answer is yes, they may be suffering Legionnaires’ disease, a form of pneumonia. Talk and explain a little bit more on this disease caused by Legionella bacteria with this presentation!
This presentation is based on a disease structure with simple layouts. The background shows honeycomb patterns in tasy yellow, combined with blue to create high-contrast slides, as well as gradients and curves. The font used for the titles was a condensed sans serif, which combines very well with the elegant body typeface.
Features of this template
- A template design with a honeycomb background and simple layouts
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 25 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used