Delilah Branding Guidelines Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Your brand is everything. It’s what people recognize and it’s what differentiates you from your competitors. To make an effective presentation where you explain your branding guidelines, this new free template is what you need. It’s simple, it’s attractive and it’s a natural beauty itself.
Delilah Branding Guidelines
Being closely tied to nature, it’s no wonder why light green is the main color present in the slides background. It has a pleasant tone, conveying safety and reliability, which is very important for your company’s reputation. The color palette also includes yellow, pink and other hues of green, which are perfect to inspire a positive feeling in your audience. The illustrations that we’ve chosen are beautiful, with organic shapes and wavy lines to have some dynamism around. You will find a couple of mockups too, and lots of examples to better show how your logo should be used, define your brand voice and what applications of your brand there should be. But beauty is mostly present in the typography, as you won’t be able to stop looking at the handwriting font. Don’t forget that our slides are customizable, allowing you to modify our templates and get the marketing presentation that represent your brand.
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 24 different slides to impress your audience
- Available in five colors: green, light green, purple, yellow, and pink
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon's extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
The best way to present a business plan is usually with a presentation, where you explain all the necessary information to the attendees. However, making one with a nice design is not that easy, so why don’t you let Slidesgo take care of it? This new free template, with a...