Lettering Workshop Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Lettering is a fine art. Drawing letters is complex, yet beautiful artistry. Several techniques have been used throughout history to embellish paper with words: brushes, computers, quills… If you want to teach other people about the charm of lettering, use this template and create your own workshop!
This template is based on a seminar structure. The background is predominantly purple, showing ampersands. We have added hand-drawn elements such as lines. We have put the focus on letters: the typefaces are conspicuous for their brush strokes, the embellished capital letters and their adorned styles.
Features of this template
- A funny template with hand-drawn letters
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 19 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used