Lettering Workshop Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Lettering is a fine art. Drawing letters is complex, yet beautiful artistry. Several techniques have been used throughout history to embellish paper with words: brushes, computers, quills… If you want to teach other people about the charm of lettering, use this template and create your own workshop!
This template is based on a seminar structure. The background is predominantly purple, showing ampersands. We have added hand-drawn elements such as lines. We have put the focus on letters: the typefaces are conspicuous for their brush strokes, the embellished capital letters and their adorned styles.
Features of this template
- A funny template with hand-drawn letters
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 19 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
The Summer break is at hand! It’s time to prepare some end of the year activities for your students. You may even want to prepare a collection of your most dearest moments of this school year. Use our creative template and add many cute stickers to your presentation!