Law Lesson Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
We believe in the uses of technology in education, so that’s why we thought of creating a free presentation template for law lessons. This could be useful for law schools or universities, and its design is as formal and professional as this topic requires.
To set a serious tone during the presentation, the backgrounds combine white with dark gray and feature a rectangle that acts as a frame. There are several pictures with a nice filter that put everything into context and illustrate the matter at hand. We’ve made sure our layouts were easy and simple enough to make things easier for you. Some linear icons are also provided, and they’re related to topics such as law and justice. Typography is functional and will work well with your text.
Features of this template
- A formal design with pictures and minimal backgrounds
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 24 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used