Hexagon Diagrams Templates
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
If you want to present your information in a very organized way, displaying the different parts of an idea, hexagon infographics allow you to do so! These diagrams don’t show a hierarchical structure, but rather comprehend different sections of concepts.
This template contains 30 different hexagon templates specially designed for you. As usual, we have created different hexagonal layouts: sometimes they are arranged as circles, in lines, creating a zigzag or bigger hexagons. The main colors are red, blue, green, yellow and gray. In addition, we have added some icons. Some of them are related to sports, warning signs, sciences or stationary. Colors and icons are easy to edit!
Features of these infographics
- Templates with many hexagonal infographics
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 30 different infographics to boost your presentations
- Include icons and Flaticon’s extension for further customization
- Designed to be used in Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Include information about how to edit and customize your infographics
Fishbone diagrams, also known as Ishikawa diagrams, are powerful visual representations. More than often, they help to identify the possible causes of an issue. The problem is placed as the head of the fishbone, while the spines represent the roots of the obstacle. They can be used to prevent risks.
Pyramid diagrams are great for representing hierarchies! As you may imagine, they have a triangular shape. The most important (or main) idea will be placed at the top. This way, the widest part will represent a general idea. They can be used in different arenas: to talk about your products,...