Forensic Science Thesis
Forensic Science Thesis Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Perhaps you’ve seen on TV how forensics analyze evidence collected during criminal investigation and got interested in that, thus you began studying forensic science. If only your thesis defense is left, we can help you with the design, so here’s our latest free template for students or professionals.
I think we should begin by tracing the evidence found on these slides. It appears that the backgrounds are blue and contain several illustrations related to forensics, so that must mean simplicity—and effectiveness—is what Slidesgo was after. There are several basic layouts that support this idea, which allegedly were made to impress the committee. It seems the author wanted to make text very legible and formal, as shown by the use of a slab serif font for titles and a sans typeface for body copy, which according to our experts works well on screens. We can conclude that this template can be perfect to explain criminal cases or forensic examinations, among other topics.
Features of this template
- A simple template with easy layouts and immersive illustrations
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 19 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used