Chemistry Thesis Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Everything in this world is composed of atoms and, within science, chemistry is what studies these. Thanks to chemists we can understand what our universe is made of. As a graduate student who has chosen this career path, you’re about to finish your master’s program, but only the thesis defense is left? Slidesgo can help you with this new free template.
To begin with, we know that people tend to use excessively formal presentations for a master’s thesis, but we think that a little touch of fun design could impress your audience. For example, you’ll find flat illustrations, which is always a trendy detail on your slide designs. The geometric approach for the backgrounds, combined with the use of yellow, green, blue and white, allows you to organize your data perfectly, and takes away any distraction. But the main ingredient should be the text, right? For this reason, the typography that we’ve selected plays a big role. For titles, there’s a sans-serif typeface that is good for screens, and for body text there’s a different sans-serif font, which exhibits a more modern look. Don’t forget that you can easily edit and customize pretty much everything in this presentation template, so you’ll be in your element in no time!
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 13 different slides
- Available in five colors
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons divided into 11 different themes for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used