Timeline Infographics Templates
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Timeline infographics are simply great if you need to create a list of events, steps or processes in chronological order or if you want to mark some milestones! Never miss a key action, a date or a deadline again! They are very visual, clear to follow and logical.
What will you find in these slides? We have added a lot of different timelines: curved, straight, resembling a road, hand-drawn, formal… You choose! Their designs are varied, so you can select your own one depending on the purpose: school, business, marketing… As usual, blue, yellow and red predominate- In addition, you will also find icons that you can relate to your timeline.
Features of these infographics
- Infographic templates with plenty of timelines
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 30 different infographics to boost your presentations
- Include icons and Flaticon’s extension for further customization
- Designed to be used in Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Include information about how to edit and customize your infographics
Fishbone diagrams, also known as Ishikawa diagrams, are powerful visual representations. More than often, they help to identify the possible causes of an issue. The problem is placed as the head of the fishbone, while the spines represent the roots of the obstacle. They can be used to prevent risks.
Pyramid diagrams are great for representing hierarchies! As you may imagine, they have a triangular shape. The most important (or main) idea will be placed at the top. This way, the widest part will represent a general idea. They can be used in different arenas: to talk about your products,...