Peace Day Social MediaMarketing
Peace Day Social Media Presentation
Premium Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Every year on September 21, the world celebrates the International Day of Peace to strengthen the ideals of peace. This year's theme for #PeaceDay draws attention to climate change and the urge to take action against it. If you are organizing an awareness-raising campaign on social media, download this presentation template and help us spread #ClimateAction.
To help you organize your strategy and plan for your social media campaign, we have made a selection of photos and icons. These will help you illustrate the nature we need to protect and the young people who take on the challenge to tackle climate change and commit to Peace and Love. The deck design is pretty geometric to arrange your information correctly and get your message across, and the lines and basic colors convey a modern touch. Green is the primary color of the palette as it's the color of nature, life, peace, and renewal. The slab font used for body text adds character to the content, and is paired with the sans serif typeface used for titles, which works well on screen. At your disposal, there are many resources such as timelines, tables, diagrams, and alternative photos and icons you can use to customize your presentation. Work right away in Google Slides or download it as a PPT file and start spreading the word!
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 26 different slides
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons divided into 11 different themes for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free and premium resources used