Premium Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
New and interesting technologies are being used for teaching. This means that you don’t need to be at school or at the university to take courses. If you need to prepare a webinar or you must give a presentation to talk about e-learning and these kind of advances in education, this new template by Slidesgo is the way to go!
If you’re a teacher, connecting with your students is what’s important, and you can achieve this with a professional design. To begin with, you’ll find some flat linear bicolor illustrations with wavy backgrounds, a style that is always trendy in design. As pictures and images are worth a thousand words, try to make the most of them. However, text is also essential, so let’s talk about the typography. Titles use a sans-serif typeface that works very well for digital screens. Body text also uses a sans-serif font, but this one has a modern look, which is a good added value for your presentation. But that’s not all. We know that numeric data is also key to stating your point, and that’s why we’ve decided to add graphs, timelines, maps and icons. Everything in this template is editable, making it the perfect choice for a custom presentation to suit your needs. What are you waiting for to download it?
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 17 different slides to impress your audience
- Available in five colors: orange, blue, yellow, purple, and green
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon's extension for customizing your slides
- Uses illustrated concepts from Stories by Freepik: editable color, different backgrounds, animated illustrations
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free and premium resources used