Rare Disease Clinical CaseMedical
Rare Disease Clinical Case Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
2020 is quite special because it’s a leap year, but what could happen on February 29 that makes it particular? It’s when Rare Disease Day is held, whose goal is to raise awareness for lesser-known diseases. The design of our free clinical case presentation template focuses on this topic.
Medical presentations need to be relevant and interesting so that the information is conveyed to the community in an effective way. We’ve tried our best by using a creative zebra pattern—it’s the symbol for rare diseases in USA—for the backgrounds of some slides. This also means the main colors of this presentation are white, black, plus lime as a means of contrast. The approach is quite minimalist too, so this facilitates arranging and showing the data, making the presentation easy to understand. Some illustrations are also supplied to enhance your slides, so how about you download and customize this template to create an impactful presentation?
Features of this template
- A modern template with zebra patterns and minimalist layouts
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 27 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used