Coronavirus Clinical Case Presentation - Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
When it comes to prevention of diseases, remaining calm is usually your best choice. Doctors and medics work hard to research and provide any useful information available. With this new clinical case template, you can give a formal presentation about coronavirus.
Coronavirus Clinical Case
This editable template can be a good starting point to create a professional slide deck for the society and other physicians. We have used pictures to reinforce the data included, which in this occasion is real, factual data. There is also a variety of minimal infographics to visually structure the content and add some modernity to the presentation. If you want your audience to feel safer and less concerned, colors such as blue and white are always good companions, just like the ones used in our slides. As far as text goes, thanks to the two sans fonts we have included, readability is granted.
Features of this template
- A formal design with a minimalist style, pictures and actual information
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 26 different slides to impress your audience
- Available in five colors: blue, purple, red, yellow, and green
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
When trying to prevent diseases, information is key, and if it’s reliable, all the better. With this new free medical template, you can show the results of a clinical case, including the symptoms, the patient monitoring, the treatment and all the important data. Its design will help you grab your...