Immunology Clinical Case Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
The immune system is of a paramount importance to protect us from infection using different sorts of defences. For sure, if you are a physician, you have come across clinical cases related to immunology. Present symptoms, patient history, diagnosis and treatment with this great template!
This theme is based on a medical case structure. The main colors are white and blue, which are widely used for health-related topics. We have added some molecular patterns in the background. The mechanic serif titles provide a professional look, while the readable sans serif body fonts make the text quite intelligible.
Features of this template
- A minimalist template with molecular shapes in the background
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 26 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
Marcus Tullius Cicero was one of the greatest statesmen, philosophers and orators of the Roman empire. He thought that “nothing is so unbelievable that oratory cannot make it acceptable.” The art of performing a speech to a live audience is of paramount importance in our daily lives, in marketing, in...
This thesis defense presentation is perfect for topics like political geography. Its design is simple: the white backgrounds display black and gray geometric shapes, and we have added some touches in coral hues. Some pictures related to buildings, cities and maps adorn the template. In addition, the condensed typefaces are...
Review your favourite book with this geometric template. It is simple, modern and white, and we have added circular and semicircular patterns in light, navy and royal blue and in red. We have included some maps, chapter timelines and percentages to help you with your task. Keep reading!