42 extra slides only for Premium
Major Breakthrough Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Every time there are new advancements in medicine, that’s good news. It could mean a cure has been found for a disease, or there’s fresh information confirming previous researches. Contribute to the medical community by giving an interesting presentation, and with this free breakthrough presentation template, you can make it right.
This minimalist slide design will be useful for you if you’re looking for a more friendly tone instead of being excessively formal. There’s a modern approach in our slides; in fact, the backgrounds are clean and there are some black & white photos to illustrate your concepts and make yourself be closer to the audience. White is prominent in this template, but there’s also a bit of gray—always a neutral color—and red, which makes everything a little more interesting. We think the infographics, the tables, the graphs and the timelines work very well with the chosen palette, and you’ll be able to organize your essential data perfectly. You audience will also like the linear icons, as all of them are related to medicine or health care. The layouts are not complicated at all, really, so your text will be displayed nicely. The typography helps with legibility, because both the chosen fonts are suitable for digital media. The best of all is that everything is customizable in Google Slides and PowerPoint, and there are extra infographic resources included if you need even more help. Download this template and try it!
Features of this template
- A medical breakthrough template with a modern touch and black & white pictures
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 19 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used