How to Summarize a Text?
How to Summarize a Text? Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Sunday at 8 pm. Tomorrow you have class and you have to bring a summary with you. You just googled "how to summarize a text". You don't like what you find. Luckily, you know Slidesgo, so you look it up there and surprise! You've found a template with real content in different languages on how to do this task. It's a very useful design, it can save you if you are looking to make a summary or you can even use the presentation as it is to explain in class how to do it. Whether you are a student or a teacher, do not hesitate to use this template decorated with geometric shapes.
Features of this template
- Designed Elementary, Middle School and High School
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 18 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics such as graphs, maps, tables, timelines and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the resources used
- Available in different languages