Games for Kids Presentation - Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
We’ve been there too—a rainy afternoon, home with the kids, not knowing how to overcome boredom. Now, more than ever, anything that helps endure these difficult times is welcome. Well, Slidesgo’s always there for you! We’ve designed a new template with which you can create a presentation about games for kids to play at home.
Games for Kids
There’s a word that we prioritized with our slide deck: fun! A super dynamic experience is achieved thanks to the joyful backgrounds and shapes. Pictures are a must when illustrating concepts, so we’ve added lots of them to inspire you and your children. The title font looks very casual and kid-friendly, a perfect choice for parents and educators! How about noting some ideas from the placeholder text we’ve included? Everything is editable, so go ahead and have fun customizing these slides. Tell your kid to help you too to have a good time in family!
Features of this template
- A funny design with inspiring pictures, a casual typography and colorful layouts
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 28 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
New and interesting technologies are being used for teaching. This means that you don’t need to be at school or at the university to take courses. If you need to prepare a webinar or you must give a presentation to talk about e-learning and these kind of advances in education,...
There’s an object that comes to mind when you think of a classroom. What’s in there, other than the students, the teacher and the desks? A chalkboard! The design of our new free template focuses on this! Since today is Teachers’ Day in Spain, we’re sure you’re going to love...