Architecture Portfolio Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
All kinds of buildings surround us, from apartments to museums. But how do you know who designed them? Or rather, how do you get people to know that you designed them? Showcase your architectural work thanks to this new portfolio presentation template, totally free and customizable.
Since we’re talking about architecture here, we’ve decided that a geometric approach would be a suitable touch to this portfolio template. This means that we’ve added some rectangular and circular shapes here and there to give a little boost to the backgrounds. What is most important, actually, is the inclusion of pictures, featuring floor plans, schematics and awesome buildings, among other things. You can replace them with your own if you need so, perhaps with photos of your work! The palette uses a combination of yellow in the graphic elements and light gray in the backgrounds, which makes everything look professional. You’ll also need to enter some text, and because of that we’ve chosen a sans typeface which was devised for displays. We think you have all the tools to design the portfolio presentation that you need, including many alternative resources and free icons in our final slides. Ready to download the template and start working on it?
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 13 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used