Annual Report Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
As the year comes to an end, all kinds of businesses, institutions or organizations are preparing to present their annual reports to see how things went. If that’s your case, here you have our new free template, totally suitable for any given field.
Perhaps you think that overcomplicated designs tend to hinder your presentations. Then, we have good news because we’ve opted for a minimalist design focused on gray. The backgrounds contain some lines and dots, and the layouts have rectangular shapes that act as frames for your text. Typography is functional and readable, featuring a semi-condensed font for titles and a condensed one for body copy. Choose the layouts that best help you convey your message and have your colleagues or audience pay attention to your report!
Features of this template
- A minimalist template with a variety of layouts and rectangular shapes
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 31 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used