World Teachers' Day Presentation - Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Because teachers are an essential part in education, why don’t you make use of this new free presentation template to celebrate World Teachers' Day and honor their superb job? Its funny and cartoonish style is so appealing for audiences of all ages.
World Teachers' Day
One of the features of these slides that is most noticeable, as we’ve already mentioned, is the style the illustrations. These are good to put a smile on everyone’s faces, and their theme suits this template nicely. The backgrounds contain some wavy shapes, which make the presentation look less stiff, turning it into an entertaining activity. The main colors within the palette for the backgrounds are purple and light gray, but we thought of making everything a bit more playful, so the rest of the graphic elements, including infographics, timelines and charts, also include a cheery mix of red, yellow and light green. You’ll need to include text in your presentation, of course, so here’s our proposal for the typography: a typeface inspired by cartoons, to be used in titles for maximum visibility. For body text, we’ve used a condensed sans font to preserve a little bit of formality—but not too much! Before you download this template, we’ve got to say that its multi-purpose structure allows you to focus the presentation on a higher range of topics, so you might want to have this in mind for any other of your projects!
Features of this template
- A funny multi-purpose layout with education-themed cartoonish illustrations
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 28 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
There’s an object that comes to mind when you think of a classroom. What’s in there, other than the students, the teacher and the desks? A chalkboard! The design of our new free template focuses on this! Since today is Teachers’ Day in Spain, we’re sure you’re going to love...