Watercolor Meeting Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Do you have a meeting coming up and you need to give an important presentation? Perhaps it’s time to try something a little different, something a bit more artistic. If that’s the case, this free business template has a good chance of grabbing your audience’s attention.
The main appeal of this template is none other than the backgrounds full of watercolor brushstrokes. It is an artistic addition and a dynamic feature that complements all the data that you must show. Speaking of which, in order to organize and explain it as clearly as possible, try our easy-to-understand layouts. These also combine turquoise with dark blue, colors that inspire a sense of security and growth, and that’s always good news in business, right?
Features of this template
- A dynamic template with watercolor backgrounds
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 22 different slides to impress your audience
- Available in seven colors: turquoise, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, and green
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
A cool professional newsletter is all that you need to keep your colleagues up to date with the latest news from your tech company. But if you want them to read it, you need to get their attention, offer something interesting. This new free presentation template can help you build...
As institutions that collect and present materials of historical and cultural significance, museums are the place to go to acquire new knowledge. They’re extremely popular among the public, especially travelers wishing to learn more about the foreign land they’re visiting. Attract prospective visitors to your your museum with this free...