Minimalist Pattern Meeting Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Get ready for your next meeting! Establish your objectives, the project schedule, checklist… We have created a professional template with a minimalist pattern that will be ideal for any meeting. Try it now!
Minimalist Pattern Meeting
This theme is based on a meeting presentation structure. This design is minimalist and elegant: the background shows a geometric background. It contains rectangles in light yellow and black, which makes the presentation very smart. The condensed title typography is readable, elongated and simple, which is perfect for a professional template like this one.
Features of this template
- A formal template with geometric pattern in the background
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 29 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
If you’re looking for a stylish presentation, this template, whose elements are synonymous with good design, will be the ideal choice. Use it to talk about business, marketing or any topic related to education. You’ll be able to adapt with ease all of its elements to suit your needs.
If international finance is your forte and, for your next office meeting, you need to give a presentation about projects related to capital flow and corporate KPI supervision, this template is for you. With a modern slide design, you’ll be able to show your most important data and topics in...
Rewards come after a great investment, and this applies especially to companies. You’ll need to attract potential investors and other people to put their trust in your project. With this free presentation template, you can explain your business plan, your market research and everything you need to strike a new...