Pseudotumor Cerebri (Fake Brain Tumor) Clinical Case
Pseudotumor Cerebri (Fake Brain Tumor) Clinical Case Presentation
Premium Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
When doctors say that eating well is very important, that's for a reason. For example, overweight can result in pseudotumor cerebri, a condition in which the pressure inside the skull and the brain increases, causing loss of sight and headaches. But enough of serious talk—let's introduce you to this new template, whose abstract design will allow you to talk about a clinical case on this condition with a more light-hearted approach. It contains layouts for explaining a lot of things: patient history, symptoms, treatment, etc.!
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 34 different slides to impress your audience
- Available in five colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple and Red
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics such as graphs, maps, tables, timelines and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
Don’t you want to attribute Slidesgo?
Gain access to over 13400 templates & presentations with Premium from 1.67€/monthGo Premium
Are you already Premium? Log in