Parkinson's Disease Breakthrough Presentation - Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Currently, one of the most notorious degenerative disorders is Parkinson’s disease, for which there is no cure yet. If you’re a member of the medical community and need to present the latest breakthrough on this, we can help you with this free template.
Parkinson's Disease Breakthrough
In order to provide useful information that can be easily understood by your audience, we’ve decided to use a bit of formality overall. For example, the typography is composed of a sans font for titles and a contrasted serif font ideal for body copy. The backgrounds are white and the layouts, which are simple and varied, contain some blue and cream, the former to convey a sense of security and the latter to provide some balance. Infographics and icons make the most of the theme, rounding off this presentation.
Features of this template
- A medical-themed template with a formal typography and varied layouts
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 21 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
When trying to prevent diseases, information is key, and if it’s reliable, all the better. With this new free medical template, you can show the results of a clinical case, including the symptoms, the patient monitoring, the treatment and all the important data. Its design will help you grab your...