Notebook Lesson Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
These are the last days before the Summer break! We know that there are some pending lessons that you need to prepare for your students. As they may be thinking about their friends and their holidays, catch their attention with this cool template!
This theme is based on a lesson structure. Its colorful design is notable for reproducing a notebook with highlights, tape and post-it notes. It also contains hand-drawn and collage-like elements, perfect for students! The title typeface is rounded, and it is inspired in some 19th-century fonts. Still, it is still fresh and soft enough for a presentation like this one.
Features of this template
- A realistic template that looks like a notebook
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 24 different slides to impress your audience
- Available in five colors: green, blue, purple, pink and yellow
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used