Mental Disorders LessonEducation
Mental Disorders Lesson Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
We've just created a new slideshow that can be ideal for medical schools. If you need to give a lesson on mental disorders, you can trust this template. With a blue color palette and theme illustrations from Stories by Freepik, the contents of the lesson will look much better on the screen. There're also wavy shapes and several graphs and infographics, increasing the editing possibilities. Come on, the psychiatry class is about to begin!
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 28 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics such as graphs, maps, tables, timelines and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Uses illustrated concepts from Stories by Freepik: editable color, different backgrounds, animated illustrations
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used"