Let's Celebrate Chinese Language Day!
Let's Celebrate Chinese Language Day! Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
First celebrated in 2010 by UNESCO, Chinese Language Day is held on April 20th each year to recognize the importance of understanding and learning the Chinese language. Did you know that the legend says that a man called Cangjie invented the Chinese characters 5,000 years ago? In any case, we have a festive template that you can use to promote this day and Chinese language in general. It has lots of hand-drawn decorative elements inspired by the Chinese culture. Even though most of the slides have filler text that you need to edit with actual content, you'll find a table with the actual evolution of five of the most common Chinese characters.
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 36 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics such as graphs, maps, tables, timelines and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the resources used