Grave Disease Presentation - Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Contribute to the medical community and share your findings and information on a grave disease with the use of this new free template. Its slide design, simple and clean, makes it visually appealing and interesting, so you can talk about the pathology, the diagnosis, the treatment and everything needed for an effective presentation.
It’s important to get the attention of your audience, so there’s no better way of doing that than including photos related to health and welfare, as these reinforce your message and make it less boring. The backgrounds are simple, with white color, but the use of green and red graphic elements is what puts everything together. This palette means clarity and balance, so there’s no way of missing the point of your presentation. As for the typography, we’ve used a nice sans-serif font for titles, exhibiting some personality and charm; for body text, there’s another sans-serif font, which looks great on screens. But that’s not all, because we’ve also included maps, charts, infographics and icons to set your creativity in motion. Don’t forget all the resources that you’ll find in the final slides, as these are key to customizing your presentation. Download the template and share your knowledge with the help of Slidesgo!
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 20 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon's extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used