Exemplary Slideshow Presentation - Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Chances are most of us have given a boring presentation more than once. Did you know that Guy Kawasaki has its own rules for a totally effective pitch? This new free template has been designed following the guidelines set by this famous expert!
To get an exemplary slideshow, take note of what’s in these slides. The rule states that you shouldn’t use more than 10 slides: check. It also states that your pitch should last no more than 20 minutes. Thanks to an apparent simple background, with a nice combination of straight lines and concentric circles. and the arrangement of the resources and text, we’ve got that covered. The rule says that text must have at least a 30-point size. That’s what you’ll get in our template, so highlight what’s really important and make it easy to read. Download this customizable template and get straight to the point.
Features of this template
- A minimalist and elegant template with easy layouts and compelling backgrounds
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 12 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
A cool professional newsletter is all that you need to keep your colleagues up to date with the latest news from your tech company. But if you want them to read it, you need to get their attention, offer something interesting. This new free presentation template can help you build...
Engaging all the attendees in a project proposal is difficult. You need to sound convincing, confident, and you need to be ready for any questions that may arise. Ease the process using our new free template, whose isometric design stands out and makes your presentation look professional.