Sepsis Breakthrough Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Our contemporary word sepsis comes from Greek sepein, “to rot”, of unknown origin. It is a potentially life-threatening condition that is triggered by a response to infection, causing injury to tissues and a suppression of the immune system. It’s necessary to understand more about this perilous immune response. Share the results of your research with this template!
For this medical template, we have used a breakthrough template. The backgrounds display wavy shapes that create an abstract and modern look. Those show different hues of pink, which resemble blood or plasma. Due to the medical nature of this design, there are illustrations of physicians, nurses, surgeons or patients. For the texts, we have used geometric fonts. Those convey a strong statement, and are pretty visual.
Features of this template
- An abstract template with a lot medical icons and illustrations
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 25 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used