Papyrus History Lesson
Papyrus History Lesson Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
History lessons tend to be boring for students, since they need to remember dates and a bunch of information. Make it entertaining by editing our free presentation template, whose backgrounds based on ancient papyrus rolls take it to the next level.
Get ready to amaze your students with your lesson thanks to these beautiful slides. History is all over the design—you’ll find drawn illustrations of old ships, medieval armor, Egyptian details and many more, so you can use this template for different historical topics. We’ve already mentioned what the backgrounds are made of, so its colors, along with the script title font, will take everyone on a trip to the past as they learn with your speech. The layouts are also very easy to modify and adapt, so you have pretty much all you need to set a new milestone in education.
Features of this template
- A vintage template with hand-drawn illustrations and papyrus backgrounds
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 22 different slides to impress your audience
- Available in five colors: brown, green, blue, purple, orange
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used