Enjoy Mathematics Day at School!
Enjoy Mathematics Day at School! Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Every year on December 22nd, India celebrates Mathematics Day in honor of the birth anniversary of genius mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan. Even non-mathematicians should be excited about this event: While it’s true that it’s mainly to celebrate mathematics, an important message of the event is that every student has their own weaknesses and strengths - which all deserve to be encouraged. So, teachers: Make your students fall in love with Mathematics Day with this colorful and creative template full of history, kindness and fun number games!
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 35 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics such as graphs, maps, tables, timelines and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the resources used