Elementary Geography Lesson Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
How many continents and oceans are there? What causes rain and earthquakes? It’s important for children to learn about the beautiful natural world they live in and there’s no better way to do that than through Geography classes. This educational presentation will help you do just that!
Slidesgo’s latest template aims to inspire learning. It takes on a lesson structure and is specially designed for Geography classes at the elementary school level. The presentation includes a wide variety of colorful illustrations including maps and famous landmarks around the world to help build up students’ general knowledge. Plus, it keeps them motivated and makes learning a fun experience. We’ve chosen a light blue color for the background to represent the sky and have decorated it with clouds. For typography, a hand-lettered typewriter title font is chosen and is orange in color to match the graphics used.
Features of this template
- An uplifting and illustrative template with light colors to encourage learning
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 25 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
This educational multi-purpose template is great for online learning. It is mainly white, although there are some details in blue, like rectangles in the background, and magenta titles. In addition, the background shows Memphis patterns of circles, hearts, triangles, crosses and waves in different hues. The design is simple, yet...