Pyramid Infographics Templates
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Pyramid diagrams are great for representing hierarchies! As you may imagine, they have a triangular shape. The most important (or main) idea will be placed at the top. This way, the widest part will represent a general idea. They can be used in different arenas: to talk about your products, locations, to explain a concept to your pupils or to talk about diseases.
Find myriad interesting pyramid infographics in this template! They have great layouts: some have rounded corners, others only include half of the pyramid, some show different dimensions… Red, blue, light blue and green are our preferred colors here. You’ll also find icons related to different things: airplanes, cars, rockets, light bulbs… Remember to edit them!
Features of these infographics
- Templates with many pyramid infographics
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 30 different infographics to boost your presentations
- Include icons and Flaticon’s extension for further customization
- Designed to be used in Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Include information about how to edit and customize your infographics
Fishbone diagrams, also known as Ishikawa diagrams, are powerful visual representations. More than often, they help to identify the possible causes of an issue. The problem is placed as the head of the fishbone, while the spines represent the roots of the obstacle. They can be used to prevent risks.