Mind Maps Templates
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Mind maps are used to organize information, visually speaking. It displays a hierarchical structure, in which branches need to be balanced. You can use them in several ways: when learning something, when teaching, but also for commercial purposes or when you want to explain something about your company. They are great if you want to present difficult details, information or data to your audience in an eye-catching way.
We offer you mind maps with two, three or four levels, using different colors: yellow, blue, red, green and gray. They come in different shapes: circles, branches, heads, brains, speech bubbles, boxes, connections that resemble neurons… In addition, you’ll also find icons that will help you depicting the motifs of your mind map. Go ahead, edit and personalize these amazing mind maps templates!
Features of these infographics
- Infographic templates with a lot of connected ideas
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 30 different infographics to boost your presentations
- Include icons and Flaticon’s extension for further customization
- Designed to be used in Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Include information about how to edit and customize your infographics