Mind Maps Templates
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Mind maps are used to organize information, visually speaking. It displays a hierarchical structure, in which branches need to be balanced. You can use them in several ways: when learning something, when teaching, but also for commercial purposes or when you want to explain something about your company. They are great if you want to present difficult details, information or data to your audience in an eye-catching way.
We offer you mind maps with two, three or four levels, using different colors: yellow, blue, red, green and gray. They come in different shapes: circles, branches, heads, brains, speech bubbles, boxes, connections that resemble neurons… In addition, you’ll also find icons that will help you depicting the motifs of your mind map. Go ahead, edit and personalize these amazing mind maps templates!
Features of these infographics
- Infographic templates with a lot of connected ideas
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 30 different infographics to boost your presentations
- Include icons and Flaticon’s extension for further customization
- Designed to be used in Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Include information about how to edit and customize your infographics
Fishbone diagrams, also known as Ishikawa diagrams, are powerful visual representations. More than often, they help to identify the possible causes of an issue. The problem is placed as the head of the fishbone, while the spines represent the roots of the obstacle. They can be used to prevent risks.
Pyramid diagrams are great for representing hierarchies! As you may imagine, they have a triangular shape. The most important (or main) idea will be placed at the top. This way, the widest part will represent a general idea. They can be used in different arenas: to talk about your products,...