Microbiology Breakthrough Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Advances in medicine are always important events, and it’s great if the new findings can be presented in a clear manner. If you want to make a contribution to the medical community and share what you found out in your research, this new breakthrough presentation template is for you.
We think the look of these slides will not only impress you, but also your audience as well. For starters, let’s say you are talking about microbiology, so we’ve thought that a little visual detail on the backgrounds, such as the illustrations of chemical compounds and molecules, would be a nice addition to go with your data. All of them are colored in black and red, which are the main tones of the palette, along with the white hue used in the backgrounds. The design is not complicated at all; the slides use lines as content dividers, separators, ornaments or as part of infographics. Speaking of which, we’ve made sure to include graphs, charts and a timeline, because you’ll need all of these to properly explain the information, the results, the analysis and the statistics. We’ve also included some linear icons, whose color can be changed at will, that you can use in conjunction with text or other resources. Did we say that everything is customizable? Well, it is! What’s more, there are alternative illustrations and even a set of icons related to health in case you need them. Download this template and open Google Slides or PowerPoint to get started. Keynote is also fine too!
Features of this template
- Has a formal design with white backgrounds and chemical-themed elements
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 22 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used