Grammar Lesson Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Noam Chomsky, the great linguist, once said that “language is a process of free creation” with fixed laws and principles, although one can use these laws freely. Learn and teach more about how grammar works with this vintage template!
This template is based on a lesson structure. The orange background contains geometric shapes that recreate a retro look from the late 50s or the early 60s. We have included some modern pictures to create a balance. In the same fashion, the sans serif typeface used for the body of the text is fresh. The title typeface is in vogue as well. It is semi geometric, which means that it is the perfect companion for the background.
Features of this template
- A vintage slides design with geometric shapes in the background
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 25 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used