Geography Lesson Presentation
Premium Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Do you want your students to learn a bit more about the world they live in? This new template by Slidesgo is a great Geography lesson for your class!
To make them stay on track while you’re teaching everything they need to know, you can use pictures along with the text. We’ve included several of them, so take advantage of this, which is also a good way to give credibility to your message. The main color in this presentation is halfway between green and blue. The former is the color of nature, and the latter conveys a sense of freedom. It’s the perfect match! The chosen typography, both for titles and body text, is composed of sans-serif fonts. This facilitates readability on screens, which is an element found in more and more classrooms nowadays. If you can’t find your way when creating the presentation, you can use any of the maps included in the final slides. Don’t forget about the other graphic resources either to make this template your own. Creativity has no boundaries!
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 17 different slides
- Contains editable graphics and maps
- Available in five colors: blue, green, yellow, purple and red
- Includes 1000+ icons divided into 11 different themes for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the resources used