Dystopia and Utopia Class Activities for High School
Dystopia and Utopia Class Activities for High School Presentation
Premium Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Dystopia is the antonym of utopia. To work on these concepts in your high school class we have created this fun template that will immediately capture the attention of your students, thanks to its creative illustrations of people. In it you will find different slides in which you can develop activities for your students to learn the differences between utopia and dystopia. All you have to do is download the template and add the information you need.
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 28 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics such as graphs, maps, tables, timelines and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the resources used
Don’t you want to attribute Slidesgo?
Gain access to over 15100 templates & presentations with Premium from 1.67€/monthGo Premium
Are you already Premium? Log in